XXVII International Congress on Project Management “Interdisciplinarity as a key link of the project profession”
IPMA Serbia is organizing the 27th International Project Management Congress under the title “Interdisciplinarity as a key link of the project profession”, which will be held from June 8th to 10th, 2023, in Vrnjačka Banja, Serbia.
Interdisciplinarity is most often used in educational circles when researchers from two or more disciplines combine their approaches and change them to find a better answer to the problem being studied. The main goal of the congress is to attract researchers who will present their contributions, as well as interdisciplinary approaches in the field of project management.
Venue: Vrnjačka Banja, Serbia, Hotel Solaris Resort.
Date of event: June 8th – 10th, 2023.
The congress program includes a series of interactive workshops, panel discussions, round tables and presentation of works aimed at:
- Establishing direct communication and constructive dialogue between researchers and experts from practice to create interdisciplinarity.
- Discovery of new project management solutions that contribute to the interdisciplinarity of projects and organizations.
- Creation of new interdisciplinary ideas in an international environment.
- Building trust, networks and opportunities for future projects and potential cooperation with scientific research institutes.
Suggested topics for writing papers:
- The role of interdisciplinarity as a key link for the development of the project profession
- Research, innovation and technology transfer projects
- Science and business cooperation projects
- The importance of interdisciplinary teams for achieving excellence in projects
- Financing of interdisciplinary projects through public-private partnerships
- Strategic planning and interdisciplinarity in innovation projects
- Digital transformation, development of competencies and educational technology in innovation projects
- Management of projects and project teams in innovation projects
- Smart technologies, technical solutions and artificial intelligence in projects
- The role of the entrepreneurial project in the development of innovation ecosystems
- The process of monitoring and controlling interdisciplinary projects
- Cooperation in interdisciplinary projects
- Multi-project management in an interdisciplinary context
Early registration until April 15th, 2023
The deadline for submission of papers is May 15th, 2023
Notice of acceptance of work June 1st, 2023
Congress 8th-10th June 2023
You can submit papers to the email address email@example.com no later than May 15th, 2023
Papers can be written in Serbian and English.
More details you can find here.