Nurturing Future Project Leaders: IPMA Kids in Seville
Outcomes from the IPMA Kids Workshop in Seville, Spain
- Expansion of IPMA Kids Tutors: The workshop saw the appointment of 10 new IPMA Kids tutors, hailing from IPMA Member Associations in six different countries – Spain, Portugal, Greece, Iceland, Malaysia, and the Netherlands. These tutors play a crucial role in disseminating project management knowledge to children in their respective regions, contributing to the global reach of the program.
- Meetings to Engage Stakeholders: The IPMA Kids team organized a series of four meetings aimed at engaging stakeholders and interested parties. These meetings were instrumental in conveying essential information about the IPMA Kids program, including details about its implementation and benefits.
- a. Information Meetings: These sessions provided a comprehensive overview of the IPMA Kids program, allowing attendees to gain insights into its structure, objectives, and potential impact.
- b. Workshop for Tutors: This workshop was designed to equip tutors with the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively deliver the IPMA Kids program to children. It focused on instructional techniques and best practices.
- c. Co-Creation and Development Workshop: The workshop was a platform for explaining the use and benefits of the IPMA Kids program in greater detail. It also facilitated discussions on plans for further development and cooperation within the initiative.
- Growing Global Reach: One of the most significant outcomes of the workshop was the expansion of the IPMA Kids program’s global footprint. As a result of the workshop’s efforts, a total of 16 IPMA Member Associations have signed agreements with IPMA for the implementation of the IPMA Kids program in their respective regions. Moreover, many more associations have expressed their intention to sign agreements soon. This widespread adoption signifies the program’s growing recognition and its potential to benefit children worldwide.
The program’s commitment to nurturing competence in young minds reflects IPMA’s mission to orchestrate the project profession for a better world.