IPMA REG – 40 new graduates of Specialist Graduate Professional Study of Project Management!
In February 2023, in the premises of the University of Applied Sciences Baltazar Zaprešić, the 33rd graduation ceremony was held to award diplomas to graduates of Specialist Graduate Professional Study of Project Management. Besides diplomas and diploma supplements, 40 graduates were awarded the IPMA CPD Record & Proof of Participation credentials and digital badges as additional proof of completing the programme internationally recognised within IPMA Education & Training Registration System which guarantees the quality and relevance of registered programmes in the field of project management.
Additionally, the University of Applied Sciences Baltazar Zaprešić is the first educational institution on a global level that went through the IPMA Recognition of Prior Learning & Achievement (RPL&A) pilot and connected its graduate programme with IPMA 4LC certification. Thus, students who complete this program can now obtain IPMA Level D certificate by taking a reduced certification exam.
- 8.3.2023 International Project Management Championship 2023 has officially started!
- 28.2.2023 IPMA REG – 40 new graduates of Specialist Graduate Professional Study of Project Management!
- 16.2.2023 Join the ARSO Project, Programme and Portfolio Management webinar
- 10.2.2023 City of Cape Town project managers Forum 2023
- 30.1.2023 The ‘IPMA Awards Upgrade’ project is moving fast forward
- 30.1.2023 “Personalized project management learning with chatbots – insights from the EU-funded ChatLearn project”
- 16.12.2022 IPMA Kids workshops in Zagreb, Croatia
- 15.12.2022 IPMA Consultant, Coach and Trainer Certification “Best Practice SUMMIT” – we learned a lot from each other today!
- 13.12.2022 International Project Management Conference (IPMC 2022), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia has just concluded!
- 6.12.2022 Watch the whole event of the 21st IPMA Global Awards Gala 2022, Amersfoort, the Netherlands!