IPMA CoD Seville 09 2023 Elections
Results of the elections of IPMA Officers
We at IPMA are pleased to announce the outcomes of the elections that took place during the IPMA Council of Delegates (CoD) meeting in Seville, Spain, held on September 23-24, 2023. These elections will bring new leadership to our organization, with the selected officers assuming their roles effective from January 1, 2024.
Here are the results for the key executive positions:
- Mladen Vukomanovic, who has been serving his 2nd term as Vice President for Profession Development, has been elected as the IPMA President.
- Marco Buijnsters, the current Chairperson of the Finance Committee, and Silvia Drahosova, responsible for the IPMA Consultants, Coaches & Trainers (CCT) product, have been elected as IPMA Vice Presidents.
- Joop Schefferlie, the IPMA President, will serve as the IPMA Chairperson of the Council.
- Laurens de Bever, currently leading the IPMA Certification and Validation Management Board (CVMB), has been reelected for a 2nd term.
- Elsa Paasilinna has been elected as the IPMA Chairperson of Young Crew Management Board.
- Lorenz Schneider, IPMA Auditor, has been reelected, and Roy Williams Goti will serve as the 2nd Auditor.
Additionally, during the CoD meeting in Seville, members of the three IPMA advising committees were also elected, with five individuals chosen for each committee.
We would like to thank to Oxana Klimenko, the outgoing VP For Standards & Certification, for the successful completion of her term.
We extend our congratulations to all the elected officers and express our gratitude to all the candidates who participated in the elections. We encourage those who were not elected to remain actively engaged in IPMA activities, as your contributions are highly valued.
Thank you for your continued support and commitment to IPMA.
IPMA Executive Board