CCT call to action ’22
We continue with the IPMA Coaches, Consultants and Trainers support – also in 2022. To strengthen the interest of MAs/ CBs and to focus our resources, the IPMA ExBo has approved the 5K Eur (TOTAL) to wave the fee for the first CCT certifications in 2022.
In case you would like to actively participate in the CCT call to action ’22, please find some information below:
- Applicants shall be all CBs/ MAs who signed the CCT agreement with IPMA till Oct 30th, 2022
- „CCT call to action ’22“ is voluntary for applicants
- During the Year 2022 – all-new CCT certificates (that are issued in the year 2022 and are reported in CIS, audit trail)
- End of the offer: certificates with issue date till Dec 31st, 2022 with input in CIS till the end of January 2023.
- „1st come – 1st served“ modus operandi
- Limit max 10 certificates/ CB.
- Normal fee charged after >10 CCT certificate, however,
- if the amount of 5k euro will not have been used by 31.12.22, waving of certification fee above 10 certificates shall be done according to first come first served.
- In this case, IPMA will issue a credit note to the concerned CB at the end of the fiscal year.
Note: CBs with later certifications can benefit from the fee waving of the 1st 10 certificates. Very active CBs are not stopped/ discouraged in their sales effort. The “moderation” will be done by CVMB in collaboration with ExBo.
- Get the CCT agreement form with IPMA: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For MAs/ CBs with valid and signed CCT agreements with IPMA — to start with the training for CCT certification assessors in 2022, please contact email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org – so we could know your needs.
More about IPMA CCT certification: https://www.ipma.world/individuals/consultants-coaches-and-trainers-certification
Testimonials from IPMA CCT certified managers:
Download our product leaflet and contact your local Certification Body now: https://ipma.world/app/uploads/2021/09/IPMA_CCT-leaflet_21.09-1.pdf