Within IPMA Research remit there are several projects in progress, exploring contemporary trends in the field of project, program and portfolio management.
Best Practices Case Study Book In Progress
Project Digitization in Research and Practice In Progress
Knowledge partnership collaboration In Progress
During 2019-2020, IPMA was involved in several Global surveys:
- Artificial Intelligence impact in Project Management, in association with PwC. The Report is available here
- The future of project management: Global outlook 2019, in collaboration with AIPM and KPMG, https://home.kpmg/au/en/home/insights/2019/11/future-of-project-management-global-outlook-2019.html
- Status Quo (Scaled ) Agile 2019/20, partner in the study coordinated by University of Applied Sciences Koblenz (https://www.hs-koblenz.de/en/bpm-labor/status-quo-scaled-agile-2020)
During 2017 and 2018, IPMA sponsored the research programme named Projectification of societies. This programme is based on the methodology developed in research sponsored by GPM, Germany. See more here.
IPMA sponsored the following research projects on the projectification of societies:
- Projectification of Brazil report
- Projectification of China report
- Projectification of Croatia report
- Projectification of Italy report
- Projectification of South Africa report