Global Individual Award
The IPMA Global Individual Awards are annual awards celebrating outstanding individual achievements. An international group of judges selects the winners that are presented the awards at a regional or world congress. Winning an individual provides you or your organisation international recognition of your efforts.
The Individual Awards celebrate excellence in the following categories:
- Young Project Manager of the Year
- Project Manager of the Year
- Agile Leader of the Year
If you want to learn more about the Individual Awards categories, visit this page.
Benefits of competing in the IPMA Individual Awards
are considerable for all applicants, including:
- Acknowledgement of excellence by their own organisation through their support of the application
- Recognition and reward at national, regional and international levels
- The opportunity to have yourself or your project reviewed by a panel of highly experienced impartial international project managers
- Benchmarking of your project management competences and innovation against your peers who have completed similar projects
- National winners are provided with a unique opportunity to attend the international awards celebrations each year and network with other applicants from across the globe
- Local, national, regional and global publicity of project management excellence by the team members, project manager and their sponsoring organisation